creating a new creativ platform

lördag 15 mars 2014

current work


                                          installation 2014

I know I showed this already, but i do it again because I like the image so much. And because I didn't take  any photos at all yesterday at the opening. It was crowded with all sorts of visitors and a very special mix of students colleagues, family and friends among other inhabitants of Kungsbacka .
The dans performance was amazing and the speech aswell. A Happy moment .
The best part for me was that Clare, friend of my mum, who is involved in this installation, or at least the start of it was there. And she liked it! She was even touched by the work and my text about it and that made me very happy. Mum shot some photos of us in front of the piece and I put them here later.
Tack till alla er som kom!

Inga kommentarer: